[tei-council] release notes & Lite

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Oct 26 16:33:23 EDT 2012

I was looking at dates on my local machine. Looking at my Jinks
workspace, the last date for lots of schemas in Exemplars to be built
was June 29. Following that, I think schemas are only rebuilt if their
ODD file changes.

So something that happened between June 29 and August 4, when tei_all
was built without the rest being built, must have caused it, I think.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)