[tei-council] release notes & Lite

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Oct 26 16:15:54 EDT 2012

I think I might have found something: the last date on which lots of
schemas were built was June 21, and there's this:

r10605 | martindholmes | 2012-06-22 14:17:53 -0700 (Fri, 22 Jun 2012) |
2 lines
Changed paths:
    M /trunk/P5/Makefile

Commenting out apparently redundant duplicate target line for "valid",
after consulting with Sebastian and Syd. If all hell breaks loose, we
can just change it back.
-----------------------------

It's possible that all hell did in fact break loose, and we didn't
notice. I've restored the line, and we'll see what Mr Jenkins does.

If it was caused by that, my apologies. If not, there were a lot of
other changes to the Makefile around that time, so we can look closely
at them.

On 12-10-26 12:34 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2012, at 20:08, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca>
>   wrote:
>>
>> Quick-fix search-and-replace on the release package, for the bad date
>> and version number, then update the website, the oxygen-tei package and
>> the debs, followed by debug, fix, and point release; or
>>
>> debug, fix and do point release when we're ready, leaving 2.2.0 as
>> damaged (but usable -- only the version and date are wrong).
>

> i believe the problem is deeper than the date and version number.
> if its just those, the ok, do the first; otherwise, its gotta be 2.2.1
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
> University of Oxford IT Services

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)