[tei-council] release notes & Lite

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 18:15:43 EDT 2012

I wonder, how much should we draw attention to the fact that the schema for  Lite has changed name?
Those few, those lucky few, who point their docs at

      http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/custom/schema/dtd/teilite.dtd

are going to wake up in a few days to find their favourite resource gone. We agreed this
was OK, but they won't find it mentioned in the release notes.

Or am I misremembering and have we asked David or Kevin to add a rewrite
rule to make the above url work?
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services