[tei-council] release notes & Lite

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Oct 25 19:40:41 EDT 2012

I have a to-do list item for myself to correct the links for Lite at
http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/ to include the
underscore.  As for whether to set up a redirect, I think we agreed that
we shouldn't because major changes have been made to Lite since the last
release, so it is different enough that we want people to be clued in to
the change.  But I can be convinced otherwise.  --K.