[tei-council] stylesheets re-released

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 18:03:45 EDT 2012

with apologies, I just did a new Stylesheets release correcting the evilness Louis Dubeau found;
it was introduced in June as part of the work on local class overriding, and I can't think
why no-one has been bitten by it before. Oh well.

the good thing is that this makes the stylesheets up to date with new "about to be released"
@style, by doing a much more consistent implementation of @rend/@rendition/@style and <tagsDecl>.
Well, in HTML and ePub at least. The other output languages will take longer.

Eagle-eyed folks will see a new compiled ODD -> json conversion. If I tell you this was
added to allow a new Roma implementation to do some clever stuff, and that
James will be able to show you it in Texas if you ask nicely, are you excited
already?

lets not even mention that I am homing in on how to make OxGarage produce XSD
and RNC output. Woof. My cup brimmeth over.
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services