[tei-council] datcat's ugly head

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 06:53:46 EDT 2012

On 25/10/12 11:48, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 25 Oct 2012, at 11:41, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>
>   wrote:
>>
>> I didn't think we _had_ added <standoff> had we?
>
> no, but Laurent is badgering Piotr on the ticket to Just Do it

That isn't a reason to do it.  If Piotr as implementer of the
ticket has any reservations then he should revert the changes.
This is why the deadline for schema-related changes was yesterday ;-)

In answer to Piotr's next message: I argue that if you think it
causes problems and are not 98% happy with it, then remove it,
and put it back in post-release. Laurent can always use schemas
from SVN, or wait until next release.

-James
Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford