[tei-council] datcat's ugly head

Piotr Banski bansp at o2.pl
Thu Oct 25 06:51:46 EDT 2012

On 25/10/12 12:31, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> On 25 Oct 2012, at 11:23, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk>
>   wrote:
>
>> Let's come back to this after the release: it's tricky.
>
> yes. its not at all obvious which way to jump.

I'm having a (mis)interpretation problem again: what are you guys
saying, then, please:

* shall we leave this in, and allow for actual TEI-conformant schemas to
be created with datcat on fDecl, and then we'll come back to it and
maybe decide to pull it out, OR

* should we pull it out now, and then come back to it (the more so that
it possibly needs to be in sync with work done in TC37 SC4)

?