[tei-council] next release

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 21 14:54:12 EDT 2012

On 21 Oct 2012, at 19:36, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>
 wrote:

> Can we set a deadline of 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday 24 October
> for committing significant schema-modifying changes, after which
> any changes should be only correcting prose or bugs caused by our
> changes?

with the obvious caveat that  if everyone submits their changes at 4.45 pm,
each expecting to Jenkins to work with them to identify mistakes
and consequences, all hell will break lose

give yourself plenty of time to see any non-trivial change work through
the system.

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services