[tei-council] next release

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Oct 21 15:02:04 EDT 2012

I'm about to leave town, not to return until past the Wednesday
deadline, so I fear most of my tasks at
<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Oxford2012-Actions> won't make it in. I
will try tomorrow morning before hitting the airport to implement at
least the schema-changing parts of http://purl.org/TEI/FR/3526114 (add
attribute class to msDesc) and http://purl.org/TEI/Bug/3496958 (remove
schematron and prose constraint).

I'll do all the other things assigned to me as soon as possible--which
won't be before next week.

Apologies,

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL