[tei-council] next release

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 21 14:36:40 EDT 2012

As Piotr noted he has reserved Thursday 25 October for the
release. We've asked Virginia for an account on tei-c.org for
him. I don't think any of the current assigned actions are
specifically release blocking (but some would good to get done).
Let me know if you think anything you're assigned will affect this.

Can we set a deadline of 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday 24 October
for committing significant schema-modifying changes, after which
any changes should be only correcting prose or bugs caused by our
changes?

Best,
-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford