[tei-council] oxygen, schematron

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 13:16:42 EDT 2012

> Sorry, but for the slow-witted amongst us, what is the purpose of this
> change? Simply to have a separate "Templates" directory containing
> appropriate template files for use within Oxygen?

Yes. To make clear that we have a) document templates on offer, and b) customization examples ( lite and tite) and c) customization templates. If want to combine b) and c) into Customizations, that's fine by me. I do think that aligning the names will help. So tei-drama has an odd customization template, a document template, and a test file. Maybe can do all in one dir. My priority is making it clear which the doc templates are, so I can generate the oxygen package from our source. I want no chance of divergence between gidlines and oygygen's "create a ne TEI doc of type Xxx" functionality

Yeah for apple auto spell. Not.