[tei-council] State of play on RED tickets

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Sep 15 11:07:12 EDT 2012

And finally, there are 8 RED tickets as of 15/09

Two of these have had extensive discussion and clarification and I think
should be recategorised as Amber. A both more discussion at the ftf, and
I think these could both be resolved:
  F/3519866	@rend from data.word to text
  F/3416130	Allow certainty etc. inside milestoneLike elements

Hopefully the ISO meeting on 22 Oct will give some ideas for progressing
the following two:
F/2724997	Cater for audio/video facsimile
F/2507305	Alignment and documentation of sound files

Unless anyone objects, I think this one can be closed
   3064757	XML construct encoding within Schematron
If there's anything further to be done here, it should be discussed when
we review MH's update to TCW20 about schematron

Which leaves the following three definitely red, all of which are still
in need of considerable amounts of work/discussion...

F/3475007	New section on encoding text directionality
  B/3480650	@cRef is a mess
  B/3413346	Deprecation of data.key and data.word attributes