[tei-council] Joining Instructions for TEI Council Face to Face 2012-09-19 to 20

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 15:38:08 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I've done some meeting notes / joining instructions at:

http://tinyurl.com/teicouncil-2012-09-notes

If you have any questions, feel free to email me (and Sebastian
who I've given write access to) and we'll update them.

One of the items on this is Food. Thank you for those who sent
their dietary preferences, below is some of the thoughts on food
from the notes document. Let us know if you think any of these
are not viable.

= Food =

Breakfast: Most of this should be included in your accommodation.
Local people should not claim breakfasts.

Lunch: This will be provided each day.

Supper:
- Wednesday: We’re suggesting a nearby Lebanese place:
http://www.al-shami.co.uk/

- Thursday: If weather is nice, we thought about walking up the
river from Wolfson to: http://www.victoriaarms.co.uk a nearby pub
run by the Oxford Preservation Trust. If weather is not so good
we’ll go elsewhere.

-Friday: We’re thinking of http://www.mysichuan.co.uk/
In all cases I believe these can cope with
Vegetarian/Vegan/NoDairyNoPork dietary requirements, and I will
note these on booking. But do question waiters and make them
aware of your requirements on arrival.

Maps:

There is a custom google map at: http://goo.gl/maps/kb1kO let me
know if there is something I should add to it. I have the venue
locations,

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford