[tei-council] ICT Standards Consortia survey (fwd)

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:49:56 EDT 2012

Dear Board and Council people,

The TEI is listed in a survey of standardization consortia hosted by the
European Committee for standardization. They are asking for any updates to the
information they have on file. I don't know if all the attachments will go
through, but if you go to
http://www.cen.eu/cen/Sectors/Sectors/ISSS/Consortia/Pages/default.aspx#t and
click on the link for "TEI-C" in the list you will see a PDF with the
information for us. If you notice anything that needs changing, please let me
know by the end of the week (Sept. 14) and I will take care of forwarding the
information.

(I would guess that Laurent was the person who originally got us on this list.)

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA