[tei-council] oxford tei-related servers

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 09:00:48 EDT 2012

if any of you were puzzled/discommoded by various servers at Oxford (tei.oucs, bits.nsms, oxgarage.oucs) in the
last few days, this was because the VMs that host them were being migrated to our new local cloud setup.

we seem to have resolved all the problems[1] now, so I don't expect any more disruption

[1] they were using this group of VMs to test procedures :-}
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services