[tei-council] Vacation schedule

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Aug 31 10:30:06 EDT 2012

Dear Board and Council members,

This is to let you know that I will be away from the office September 4-10
inclusive, and will have limited and intermittent access to email while I am
gone. If you have any urgent email to my attention, please use my GMail account,
DavidR.Sewell at gmail.com.

For matters connected with the TEI website or server: James, Lou, and Kevin are
among the people who know how to add and edit pages via OpenCMS; and I gather
that Sebastian is now backed up by Gabby and Martin Holmes as release
technicians. If the server itself is offline or Roma is broken, contact system
administrator Shayne Brandon: wsb4q at Virginia.EDU.

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA