[tei-council] Self-nominations for Council, Board

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 16 10:25:19 EDT 2012

This is just to encourage any of you whose term is expiring at the end of 2012,
and who are willing to serve for another term on Board or Council, to send a
self-nomination to the nominating committee (nominations at tei-c.org). It's not a
mark of hubris! It will help the committee judge whether we're going to have an
adequate pool of candidates, or whether we all may need to do active recruiting.

Also, I think a conditional self-nomination would be okay: in other words,
indicate that you are willing to serve, but with the option of withdrawing your
self-nomination if we get plenty of qualified candidates.

Thanks,

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA