[tei-council] local @type

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 08:23:21 EDT 2012

Now that we can locally redefine class attributes at source, I have started the experiment of making <title> and <abbr>
members of att. typed, and expressing their @type as a change to the one from the class.

We may start to see curious side effects as we go on, so be warned. Its hard to think through
all the combinations when a local customisation comes in and does its own changes.

Obviously, shout if you think this is all a Bad Thing
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services