[tei-council] TEI Council Teleconference, Thursday 9 August 2012, 20:00 BST

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 16:11:01 EDT 2012

Hi all,

For the teleconference on Thursday 9 August 2012 at 20:00 BST,
we'll be dialling into a conferencing service run by
economyconferencecall.com.  This should allow you to dial in
toll-free and is using an account that is being used for the
Board as well and the TEI-C will pay for the toll-free calls.
(Though the cost is per call so if  you are in the same location
as another council member, do consider sharing a
conference/speaker phone.)

I'm not entirely sure where all of you will be on Wednesday, so
I've retrieved the toll free numbers for:

US and Canada: 866-906-0040
France (excl. Monaco): 0-800-916-758
Germany: 0-800-182-0270
New Zealand: 0-800-446-259
Poland: 00-800-112-4271 (0.35 zloty charge)
UK: 0-800-635-0541

(If you need a different country number, please contact me asap.)

Dial the appropriate number, and then enter the access code:
4614041 followed by the # button.

You'll be asked to give your name. I'm told you can mute/unmute
your line using *6 but have never tried it myself.

There is a draft agenda at
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council to which any members of
the council can add items. Please do!

Can I have a volunteer to take minutes?

I'll be logged into skype simultaneously if people want a
text-chat back-channel. (An alternative is the #tei-c IRC chat
room on the chat.freenode.net server.)

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford