[tei-council] Fwd: Draft of updated XPointer schemes

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 10:17:15 EDT 2012

Forwarded from the SOM list. I suggest we discuss this briefly at
tonight's telecon, although if there's to be any in-depth discussion it
might be an idea to ask Hugh to answer questions on it, as no one else
on Council has volunteered to champion this proposal as far as I know.
(And of us all Stuart probably had the best understanding of the details.)