[tei-council] Lite Final

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 11:05:00 EDT 2012

On 28/07/2012 17:35, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I think that if we mention CSS in the Lite doc, it is effectively making
> a decision to come down 100% on the side of John Walsh's
> SF ticket. If we don't want to do that, then it is highly inappropriate
> to sneak it into Lite by the back door. So let us make the CSS decision
> first....

I agree. Mentioning CSS in Lite would be going against what it looks
like we're about to decide in response to ticket
<http://purl.org/tei/fr/3519866>. Instead, why not mention @rendition in
Lite?

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL