[tei-council] editors at tei-c.org

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 6 16:00:34 EDT 2012

Currently, editors at tei-c.org delivers to you and Syd.

It's easy enough to delete the alias, but before we undertake that it might be
worth considering the results of this Goggle query:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22editors+tei-c.org%22&sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tei-c.org%2F

A lot of those references are in Vault aka archival documents, but that address
has been out there for a long time and it might not be politic to start
bouncing email addressed to it.

But if everyone agrees, I can remove it and excise references to it where I find
them on tei-c.org; that would need to be done in the generated Guidelines as
well.

David

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012, Lou Burnard wrote:

> This latest piece of spam reminds me that I think it's probably time to
> wind down the address "editors at tei-c.org", either by making it point to
> a black hole somewhere, or bounce. I cannot remember having seen
> anything but spam addressed to it in the last five-plus years.
>
> I assume it's somewhere in the depths of the UVA website that this
> redirection takes place, so knocking it on the head is presumably David
> Sewell's job?

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA