[tei-council] editors at tei-c.org

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 15:52:33 EDT 2012

This latest piece of spam reminds me that I think it's probably time to
wind down the address "editors at tei-c.org", either by making it point to
a black hole somewhere, or bounce. I cannot remember having seen
anything but spam addressed to it in the last five-plus years.

I assume it's somewhere in the depths of the UVA website that this
redirection takes place, so knocking it on the head is presumably David
Sewell's job?