[tei-council] http://purl.org/tei/fr/3519866 (@rend datatype)

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 2 06:22:10 EDT 2012

I have no objection to that, if they don't. :-)

That said, I also feel fairly strongly that @rend shouldn't be devalued
as is being proposed, because it would break (my) existing usage without
in my view gaining anything, but I don't think that makes me
unconscionably biased or anything. We all have opinions--let's be proud
of them! :-)

Good luck!

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL