[tei-council] http://purl.org/tei/fr/3519866 (@rend datatype)

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 30 10:29:37 EDT 2012

Would it make sense for two nice reasonable people (like Martin
and Piotr) on opposite sides of the discussion to look at it as
an ad-hoc group?  (Possibly with someone who doesn't have an
opinion one way or the other?)  They could then report back to
the face2face?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev