[tei-council] tei winita needs to be updated to RFC 4646 ???

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 26 11:57:34 EDT 2012

I'm following up on the requirement to check that our CH chapter in fact
conforms with BCP 47, and I see this in the CH file:

<?tei winita needs to be updated to RFC 4646 ?>

It looks like a processing instruction, but not of a type I've seen
before, and I don't recall coming across anything called "winita". Can
anyone clarify what this is? Does it do anything, and if not, could it
be removed?

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)