[tei-council] Next TEI Technical Council Teleconference

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Sun Jun 24 18:24:50 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just noting that since:

* Martin's presence at the telco would be greatly appreciated,
* keeping this hardworking guy away from his holiday activities is
simply cruel, and
* there is -- perhaps -- no necessity to hold the telco during that week
exactly,

perhaps we could reschedule?

With apologies for stirring up hassle where Martin tactfully tried to
avoid it,

  P.