[tei-council] Next TEI Technical Council Teleconference

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Jun 24 14:21:14 EDT 2012

I'll be on vacation on Galliano Island for all of that week. There is an
internet connection, but I don't know if it's up to Skyping, and there's
no way to know in advance.

I'll put myself down as available for the whole time, but it would help
to know as far in advance as possible what the time is, because I'll
have to make sure I don't get scheduled into any holiday activities by
my minders.