[tei-council] Next TEI Technical Council Teleconference

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Jun 24 19:32:43 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I really don't mind attending a telco on my vacation, honestly. I like
Council work, and hanging out with you all.

One thing that I realized might be a problem is if the telco is using
the telephone system rather than Skype. I don't know whether the phone
at the rental cottage will allow me to connect to systems like that, and
my own cell will be roaming so it'll be too expensive to use.