[tei-council] P5 test files

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 07:20:21 EDT 2012

On 20 Jun 2012, at 16:34, Martin Holmes wrote:

> I'll try to create examples for all four scenarios (or perhaps just pick one from each to explain in detail -- given that I whinged about P5-Test taking so long, I should probably not invent novel tests just for the purposes of documentation).

the time is taken in startup for each test. add in as much more stuff as you want to testbasic, it won't make a difference

>> there are another dozen more specialized tests which you probably should leave like sleeping dogs.
>
> This is the sort of thing that wakes me up at 4am (cheese is innocent).

well, have a look at the others, and you'll see why they are special cases which cant fit
in the main tests.

testbasic and detest are the key ones to understand
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente