[tei-council] Oxford Face2Face meeting: Accommodation

Paul F. Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Tue Jun 19 15:18:30 EDT 2012

Ok, I've taken all this as inspiration and booked a flight arriving at LHR
on the 9th of Sept and departing ditto on the 23rd. That should leave
space (working backwards) for the Council mtg; the TCP mini-conference;
the York (PBFA) Book Fair; a visit to the doll's house shop and Barbican
Books in Fossgate (etc.); and something else as yet undetermined, perhaps
in the Moors, the Dales, or the Yorkshire coast.

The flight costs ~ $1,000 nonstop -- to make it $50 cheaper would have
required shifting to Monday travel and I'll gladly cover the difference.

I've also written to my usual Oxford B&B and asked if they have space
for that week.

So there!

Now I have to go catch a coach to a train to (after many many hours)
the Folger in D.C., where we will talk about repurposing TCP-transcribed
texts of non-Shakespearean drama.

pfs