[tei-council] Oxford Face2Face meeting: Accommodation

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 13:35:35 EDT 2012

No that's right, it's only cheaper if you either stay a Saturday night
or return on a Saturday night overnight flight (which returning from
here to the US doesn't make much sense). In my experience, the
person/body paying the expenses has *always* preferred to pay an extra
couple nights accommodation that the extra $900 for a more expensive flight.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL