[tei-council] state of play

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 17 16:10:19 EDT 2012

Very good idea.  Shortly after the release I'll go through and
assign any unassigned tickets to people on council.  I'll try to
do so based on who I think is best to deal with it.  If you think
I've wrongly assigned you one, post here, or feel free to trade
with another council member (commenting on ticket).

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,