[tei-council] state of play

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 17 14:49:17 EDT 2012

On 17 Jun 2012, at 19:33, Lou Burnard wrote:

> What's a
> bit more worrying is the relatively high number to which no-one has been
> assigned.

unless we have a round-robin system, on what basis
can they be semi-automatically assigned? I agree its
depressing how many we don't seem to look at.

I just did a little trawl and killed half a dozen.

I note some categories of stayer-around:

   - Kevin's corrections to Tite
   - Roma bug reports
   - vague "rewrite the whole chapter" requests

which are understandably still open.
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services