[tei-council] state of play

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 17 14:33:55 EDT 2012

I must say, I was a bit depressed when I found there were over 100 open
tickets this morning. I spent the afternoon tidying up some of them, and
the total is now below a hundred, but not much (91 to be exact).

As I said before, some of these are new, though not that many. What's a
bit more worrying is the relatively high number to which no-one has been
assigned. Just to reinforce the point, visit http://bit.ly/NI7yTq and
you will see them listed sorted by assignee.

Maybe we should have a blitz on ticket *assignment*  -- maybe our
beloved Chair could just allocate them to people rather than wait for
volunteers? This doesn't have  to be done for the imminent release
(obviously too late now) but would give people a bit more time to think
about the tickets before the next FTF.