[tei-council] release notes (was Re: main font changed for gidlines -- found the problem chars...)

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:26:51 EDT 2012

The easy way to do this is (from the commandline, near the root of the
svn tree):

svn log | more

This shows you, a page at a time, all the subversion changes from the
most recent all the way back to the beginning of time (hit control-C
if you don't want to go back that far). As a group we seem to be
reasonable about sane commit messages and of course the user is
generated automagically. Selecting which are the important ones is
still a human job.

There's probably way to do the same thing using GUIs too.

cheers
stuart