[tei-council] release notes (was Re: main font changed for gidlines -- found the problem chars...)

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jun 14 21:12:28 EDT 2012

This reminds me ... do we have a place to gather release notes?  I
recall that every time Sebastian does a release, he has asked us to
submit comments on significant changes, and then we all rack our brains
trying to remember which things we've done since the last release.  If
we could compile these as we go (and add a reminder about contributing
to this list at the appropriate place in tcw20), we might be better off.