[tei-council] main font changed for gidlines -- found the problem chars...

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:33:40 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:
> Latest build seems to be entirely free of missing character issues after
> my tweak to layoutDesc.xml:
>
> grep -i missing Guidelines_teiJenkins_2.log | sort -u
>
> * nothing *
>
> So: do we like Libertine as a replacement for Times New Roman?

It looks good to my taste and my rending engines.

I suggest some text in the release announcement about this, because I
suspect I'm not the only one who rarely or never checks the PDF.
Maybe: "From this release the PDF version of the  guidelines use a
different selection of fonts. Users are encouraged to check the PDF
and provide feedback on any issues they may find."

cheers
stuart