[tei-council] main font changed for gidlines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jun 14 12:43:45 EDT 2012

If anyone wants to see the latest PDF with Libertine, there are copies
on both Jinks boxes now:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines.pdf>

<http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines.pdf>

I printed a couple of pages from the new version with Libertine and the
old with Times, and my impression is that the Times is slightly heavier,
with the Libertine a little easier on the eye. On screen, I think the
Libertine is slightly more attractive, but there's not much to choose
between them. Libertine takes up slightly more space (about one word
every three or four lines, I think).

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)