[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Jun 13 17:43:46 EDT 2012

Isn't what's broken here the fact that P5 mentions use of an external
apparatus but gives no clear guidance on how to do this?  Gabby says you
can do this by "collecting loose apps together in a <p>" ... but this
sounds like tag abuse to me.  If people want to encode a list of
apparatus entries, then I think we need to offer <listApp>.