[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 13 17:15:38 EDT 2012

I don't really like the idea that <app> inside <p> might be an embedded
else, and the only way to tell is to read @type on the <p>.

In comments on the ticket, I'm suggesting <listApp> as looking rather
like <listBibl>:

If <listApp> were a member of model.listLike, it would be available in
core textstructure elements such as <div>. It should also presumably,
like e.g. <listBibl>, be a member of:

att.global (@xml:id, @n, @xml:lang, @rend, @rendition, @xml:base,
@xml:space) (att.global.linking (@corresp, @synch, @sameAs, @copyOf,
@next, @prev, @exclude, @select))