[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 13 18:09:25 EDT 2012

Yes -- the issue is:

  - We don't offer guidance

  - The guidance Lou and James suggested offering (putting <app>s in a

  - Similar solutions look a bit ad-hoc and flaky (putting <app>s in
e.g. <p>)

So I think everything would be cleaner if we offered <listApp>, and it
would also give people the option to sort <app>s into groups for
specific purposes (not sure what those purposes would be, myself) and
type them with @type and @subtype.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)