[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon May 21 09:11:03 EDT 2012

This sounds exactly right to me. I have no objection to the list
archives being RSS-able; that could be very useful. (If it were already
available, I might have set that up myself and set the list to NOMAIL
while I was on research leave. ;-) )

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL