[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun May 20 16:31:52 EDT 2012

It seems like we're coming to a consensus that:
- We want the council list to be readable by anyone (as it
currently is) and archived
- We are willing to have it exposed as RSS/Atom for those who do
want a 'feed' of some sort
- We _don't_ want a second mailing list or subscribers with
moderation flags set, or things like that.

So, in the up-shot, no immediate change necessary but if DavidS
does migrate us to Sympa and so RSS available, then that is all
well and good.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev