[tei-council] TEI TITE question

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue May 8 13:29:46 EDT 2012

I've just commented. (Disclaimer--I'm not on TEI-L these days, so I
missed whatever discussion there was there.)

I think the answer to that ticket must be very much tied up with what
we're discussing here (obviously).

(May I also put in a plea for James not to be so coy, and to summarise
his arguments against on the ticket, because almost no one is going to
click through to two blog posts from Sourceforge! I didn't. ;-) )

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL