[tei-council] TEI TITE question

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 8 04:38:43 EDT 2012

On 7 May 2012, at 18:46, Paul F. Schaffner wrote:

> or bold italic? If merely italic, then we clearly need <bi>.
> Etc. etc.

thats a matter of defining the rules clearly; and the
problem of requests for additions is not trivial either.
but neither are these things insurmountable

>  And of course a user interested in using <b> and <i> is not
> for that reason any less likely to be interested in capturing
> (say) <l rend="indent">.

actually, I think I'd propose that "kiss" deleted <hi> rather than
@rend passim

please understand, I am doing a devil's advocate job here,
I am not a strong proponent. But I think its a _possible_
way forward.

Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios