[tei-council] Fwd: TEI TITE question

Paul F. Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Mon May 7 13:46:37 EDT 2012

or bold italic? If merely italic, then we clearly need <bi>.
Etc. etc.

  And of course a user interested in using <b> and <i> is not
for that reason any less likely to be interested in capturing
(say) <l rend="indent">. The most you could say, I think, is
that a user interested in marking font changes with <b> and <i>
would be less interested in using @rend="italic" and @rend="bold"
-- not that they would be less interested in using @rend for other
things like justification and indenting.

pfs