[tei-council] <postscript>

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 7 05:08:31 EDT 2012

On 7 May 2012, at 02:01, Martin Holmes wrote:

> What would you be wanting as a solution? Should model.global interleave with the others in the main group? Is this actually a case that would be a good illustration of the need for interleave?

yes, I think model.global  always causes problems because we don't have interleave-like features. This <postscript> situation is
typical - we have to write very contorted models to avoid ambiguous content models

my answer is to rewrite postscript until it allows <lb/> anywhere, but yet retains the top*, common+, bottom* rule which is what
seems to be the intention. Does anyone disagree? its really like a little <div> (cf discussions in Ann Arbor....)

Sebastian