[tei-council] <postscript>

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun May 6 21:01:03 EDT 2012

Odd indeed. You could get round it by including the <lb/> inside one of
the other components, presumably:

<postscript>
</postscript>

but it's a hack.

What would you be wanting as a solution? Should model.global interleave
with the others in the main group? Is this actually a case that would be
a good illustration of the need for interleave?