[tei-council] New council members and SourceForge

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Apr 20 17:40:41 EDT 2012

I think we decided re spaces around em dashes. We go with Chicago, and
don't permit them.

However, I've left them in non-English language text, as well as in
quotations, egXMLs, and bibliographic items such as ISO document titles,
on the grounds that when you're quoting something else, you'll quote its
spacing as well.